Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
My lovely sister, Lorna had an uninvited intruder in her life. It’s called Multiple Myeloma, which is a form of currently incurable cancer.
She has embarked on this overwhelming, terrifying, and painful journey to battle this, which involves chemo, isolation, and tiredness running the family. She has been very positive through this and is still Lorna, with the same life, hopes and dreams.
I cannot compete the painful journey she has, but I can try and share my pain for a positive contribution to the research at Myeloma to try and advance the fight against this unwelcoming corruption.
I am planning to do (along with other smaller events);
- Green boy (March) - 30 miles off road run around Bristol.
- Skydive (hopefully April) - Free-fall from 7000ft
- Yorkshire 3-peak challenge (May)
- 24h Solo run @ Endure24 (June)
- Long Course Weekend (early July) - Full distance triathlon distance set over 3 days
- Outlaw Triathlon (late July) - Full distance triathlon in 1 day
- IRONMAN Wales (September) - Full distance triathlon in 1 day in hilly Wales.
- Doynston Hard Half (before flying to Amsterdam the evening for a city break!) COMPLETED
- Fission 20/20 followed by Bath Half the next day
- Barry’s Bristol Bash 116km ride
- Pendine Sands ultra 32.6 miles run and half of it is on the sand!
- Westonbirt Tri
- Velo Birmingham 100 miles ride
- Avon cycleway 130km ride
- North Wiltshire Sportive 100km ride
- maybe one or two more....
All for my sister 💪🤟
If you are not tired from reading that donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.