How to Request a Song and Donate
1) Click the blue Donate button;
2) On the following page, select $25 for a single song donation or enter a manual amount (in multiples of $25) if you would like to donate multiple songs; click Continue
3) On the following page quickly register yourself by either clicking on "Continue with Facebook" or by clicking "Sign Up" at the bottom of the page;
4) After you've signed up you will arrive at the "Your Message" page. This is where you enter the details of your song request. Please write which song you'd like to request, who is the song dedicated to and an optional short message about your dedication. Click continue;
5) On the following page you will select your Payment Method. Select which payment method you'd prefer to use and enter the information.
6) Your donation and song request is complete. You will be re-directed to a short thank you message and afterwards you will receive an email from a UCP staff member where we will give you an approximate time when your song will be played on 95.3 The Beach!
About Life Without Limits Day
Life Without Limits is being realized consistently at UCP of SLO County. For over 30 years, we have provided services that have created opportunities for people with disabilities in our county - allowing them to participate fully in their community. Programs such as CIP Tours, Leisure Clubs, and Camp Kelley Creek create safe spaces for inclusivity and interaction with the SLO County Community and beyond. However newer programs such as the Ambassador Club and UCP Connections are paving the way for a brighter future where people with disabilities are given an opportunity to express themselves and feel positive examples of utilizing their voice and their energy to truly embody the philosophy of a Life Without Limits.
What does this all have to do with Life Without Limits Day? You, as a member of our community, can request a song to be played on Wednesday, August 21st, 2019 on 95.3 The Beach between 6am and 6pm. We ask that you accompany your song request with a $25 donation to support individuals throughout our community who, by your donation, are given more opportunities to participate in activities like those mentioned above.
When you make your $25 donation - include your name and the name of the artist and title of the song you would like to be played on Life Without Limits Day. If you like, you may also write a couple sentences for a friend or someone in your family who may have a disability; or simply for someone that you care for. Please make your song request and donation before August 18th, 2019!