JustGiving Hamley’s Competition
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE (1) WINNER. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: The JustGiving Hamley’s Competition is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are at least sixteen (16) years old at the time of entry. Anyone can enter and can be nominated for the competition. Employees of Sponsor and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. This Competition is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: JustGiving, 10 York Road, London SE1 7ND, United Kingdom.
3. Promotion Period: This Competition begins on 1st December 2021 at 00:07:00 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) and ends on 5th December 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. GMT (the “Promotion Period”).
4. How to Enter: The entrant must tag a toy bank in the comments section of the post. Comments that do not contain this information with not be entered into the prize draw.
5. Winner Selection & Notification; Odds: On 6 December 2021, all entrants will be entered into a random draw. The decision is final. All valid entrants will be considered. Sponsor will select one (1) potential winning entrant from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winning entrant will be notified by the 13 December 2021. The entrant must respond within five (5) business days of initial notification. To be eligible to win, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by email for purposes of this Competition. Entrants agree to provide information as requested by Sponsor for eligibility verification. If: (a) any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (b) an entrant does not respond to initial notification by email or phone within five (5) business days of the date of notification, (c) entrant does not comply with these Official Rules, or (d) documents related to the award or the competition are returned as undeliverable or not received by their due date, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event that a potential winning entrant is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winning entrant by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules.
6. Prize: On or before 20 December 2021, Sponsor will contact the winner and ask them to select £500 worth of products from www.hamleys.com. The Sponsor will purchase the prizes of the winner and arrange for them to be delivered to a nominated address. No exchange of money will be made between Sponsor and entrant. Entrant is solely responsible for all applicable taxes and any other costs or expenses in connection with claiming or using prize, which are not specified as part of the prize description in these Official Rules. A donation of five hundred pounds (500.00) will be donated directly to the winner(s) chosen charity as named as part of the competition entry. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize. JustGiving will make the donation to the chosen page and no exchange of money will be made between JustGiving and the winner(s). All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No prize substitution is permitted. Prize is non-transferable. Limit: One (1) prize per person during the Promotion Period.
7. Liability Release: In consideration of receiving any prize, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any (A) liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever with respect to or in any way arising from the Competition and/or use of prizes, and (B) for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
8. Publicity Release: Except where prohibited, entrant’s acceptance of the Prize constitutes consent by entrant to participation in reasonable post-event publicity, including but not limited to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, and/or opinions in perpetuity for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration to entrant or the winning fundraising page and without entrant’s approval of any advertising or marketing materials.
9. General Conditions: In no event shall Sponsor be required to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Competition, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Competition, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, incomplete or stolen mail, entries or prize notifications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that, in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in this Competition and, in no event, shall the Release Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Competition, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Competition, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
13. Winner List: Sponsor may post the winning entrant on its websites and social media pages. To request the winning entrant’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope on or before 10 December 2021, to JustGiving, 10 York Road, London SE1 7ND, United Kingdom, Attn: JustGiving Hamley’s Competition.